Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the ecology of fake it

i live in a house where people are not allowed to be anything but happy. if i complain, have pain, get sick, oh well. Who cares. Be happy anyways. Well guess what. I am not happy. I am not hunky dorey. I hurt, by stomach hurts. I am carrying this pain all alone. There is not one to come along and take it for a while, no one cames and say let me help you or care for you. I live a silent lonely existence surrounded by people..Like so many people do. They live this silent existence of pretending until they get tired of pretending nothing is wrong. and then they sit and cry, alone, in the dark where no one can see them because they are ashamed that they aren;t strong enough to always be happy. upbeat, do good for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment